Katy Trail Events typically are gearing up during this time of the year, however the recent outbreak of COVID-19 has forced postponements and cancellations as we all do our part to flatten the curve. We will continue to update events as information arrives. If you are an event organizer or attendee and find an event in need of updating, please contact us.
- 2020 St. Pat’s Stroll – Boonville – Postponed
- Cork and More Wine Walk – Cancelled
- Hermann Wurstfest – Postponed
- 2020 Big Muddy Folk Festival – Cancelled
- 2020 Boonville Do or Die Half Marathon and 5K – Postponed
- Columbia Memorial Stair Climb – Digital
- 2020 Pedaler’s Jamboree – moved to September
- Happy Feet For Healthy Minds 5K/1-Mile – moved to October
2020 Bike 4 Veterans– Postponed
Note, as of March 26th, 2020, the Katy Trail is open and a fantastic outlet to boost your mental health and has space to distance yourself from others.