2021 Bicentennial Ride
The Bicentennial Ride combines two century rides to kick off the Missouri bicentennial commemoration.
A group of 100 cyclists will depart from St. Charles and ride to North Jefferson. A second group of 100 cyclists will depart from Windsor and ride to North Jefferson.
Both groups will camp in Memorial Park in Jefferson City and have an opportunity to enjoy live music at Jefferson Landing State Historic Site and dinner in downtown Jefferson City.
Sunday morning will include breakfast and an optional return shuttle to your original trailhead. Participation is limited to 100 people from each direction, so registering early to ensure your place on this ride is encouraged.
Registrations will be accepted until July 1 or until the 100-per-direction limit is reached.
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch on Saturday.
- Optional outdoor camping spaces on Friday and Saturday night.
- Friday, Aug. 6: Frontier Park, St. Charles.
- Friday, Aug. 6: Farrington Park, Windsor.
- Saturday, Aug. 7: Memorial Park, Jefferson City.
- Hot shower facility.
- Gear shuttle.
- Detailed route map.
- SAG support.
- Bicentennial Ride T-shirt.
- Bicentennial water bottle.
- Commemorative item.
- 30th Anniversary Bike Jersey
Click Here to Register – Note, you must search ‘Katy Trail State Park’ in the place dropdown to register.