Sadly, Big BAM on the Katy 2019 has been cancelled. Because of the flooding that took place earlier this year, large swaths of the trail have to be repaired, and the state does not expect to have those repairs finished in time for the October ride.
Despite having to cancel this fall, Big BAM on the Katy will be back and better than ever in October 2020!
Big Bam on the Katy is a cross state supported ride from St. Charles to Pleasant Hill. The event is scheduled in early October. This will provide the opportunity for perfect riding temperatures as you take in the finest of Missouri’s scenery.
Big Bam organizers will provide the following in support.
- Gear transport for five days
- Unlimited hot showers including towels, soap and shampoo
- Camping area and free live music
- SAG support for five days
- Daily route maps and signage
- Access to Big BAM app
- Water stations every 12 miles along the entire route
- Port-a-potties or bathroom facilities at water stations
- Extra port-a-potties at overnight towns
- Access to medical team and Big BAM support staff
Early Bird Registration is $280 through April 1st and $320 thereafter for the week long ride.
The 3 day pass is $180
A 1 day pass is offered for $60
More information can be found on the event website: https://www.bigbamride.com/bam-on-the-katy