Historic Hotel Frederick
501 High Street
Located right on the Katy Trail in Boonville Missouri, Hotel Frederick offers an experience like no other in mid-Missouri. It blends the warmth of a Missouri bed and breakfast with the sophistication of a boutique luxury hotel.
Guests of this lovingly renovated landmark will enjoy bold, eclectic interiors, well-preserved charm, and modern amenities.
The hotel was built in 1905 and underwent a 4 million dollar renovation in 2007. It features 30 beautifully appointed guest rooms, restaurant, and lounge. It is also biker friendly and pet friendly as they truly cater to trail visitors.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Flat Screen TVs
- Free High speed Internet access
- Luxury linens & robes
- Natural bath products
- BainUltra Air Jet Tub*
* On select rooms only
Reserve your stay!
- For those who may not have a bike or desire to transport their own, this hotel has you covered. Numerous bikes are available for rental that were picked with the Katy Trail in mind. From hybrids to tandems, riders are covered. Have little ones? They even offer bike trailers so you can share the beauty of the trail to riders of tomorrow.
- What better way to refuel after a long day on the trail? The Hotel offers fine dining and lunch that consistently impresses. Crowd favorites include the gorgonzola waffle fries and portobello ravioli. For those looking to get the full Missouri experience, try the BBQ Show – Me Pork Steak.
- Those looking to add a bit of spice to their trip will be very impressed with the Lounge. It offers a unique and charming atmosphere with plenty of local beers on tap. They also offer a full bar with professionals who take great care in preparing your drink of choice.
- Friday evenings are for kicking back, relaxing, and listening to local artists. Find out who is playing during your stage by visiting their events page.
Additional information can be found on the Hotel Frederick Website