2020 Boone Dawdle
The Boone Dawdle brings together biking, music, food, nature, and film.
To dawdle is to take your time and proceed slowly. This is certainly an event for all levels as the ride takes place on the MKT trail in Columbia and jumps on the Katy trail to the Blufftop Bistro at Les Bourgeois Vineyards in Rocheport.
At the Bistro, folks will be served plenty of beer, wine, and food as they listen to live music and prepare for a nighttime film screening. Then, transportation is provided back to Columbia where you can rest your head or continue to party.
- 1:00-4:00 pm Bike Clinic by Walt’s Bike Shop at Flat Branch Park
- 2:00-4:00 pm Registration and bike ride departures from Flat Branch Park
- 3:30-5:45 pm Float trips depart from Katfish Katy’s (for Whole Shebang and Super Circle ticket holders who reserved a spot)
- 6:00 pm Doors open for the party at the Blufftop Bistro at Les Bourgeois Vineyards
- 6:00-8:30 pm Dinner buffet open
- 7:00-8:30 pm 2019 concert featured Mesonjixx & Tristaño
- 8:30-9:00 pm Raffle drawing
- 9:00-10:45 pm 2019 screening: Circus of Books
- 10:45-11:15 pm Q&A with Rachel Mason
- 11:00 pm-11:45 pm Shuttles depart from Les Bourgeois for Flat Branch Park
- 12:30 am Bike pick up closes at Flat Branch Park
(Schedule is subject to minor changes)